We are not currently accepting any students for job shadowing or clinical rotations.
Job shadowing is a form of career exploration in which students learn about a career by walking through the work day as a shadow to one of our professionals. The job shadowing experience is temporary, unpaid exposure to the workplace in a career area of interest to the student. Students witness first-hand the work environment, occupational skills in practice, the value of professional training and potential career options.
- Job shadowing opportunities at NH+C are limited to a maximum of 40 hours.
- Opportunities are based on availability.
- Learn the important details about or apply for job shadows.
A clinical rotation is for students enrolled in college/community college health care professional programs that need to fulfill a clinical rotation requirement to complete their degree. Students are placed in a supervised learning environment in which they put skills developed in the classroom into practice.
- Learn more about or apply for clinical rotations.
Internships provide students an opportunity to work within an organization, in order to gain work experience and professional exposure while working under close supervision of existing staff.
- Internships opportunities are listed on our careers website and are only offered when available.
- Search available internship opportunities ›