Donations to Non-Profit Organizations
Non-profit organizations that serve the health needs of the communities served by NH+C may request financial support from NH+C through this process.
Requests over $1,000 should be submitted by September 30 for the following year.
Submit a request with the following information:
- Amount requested.
- Intended benefit.
- Time frame for use.
- How results will be measured and reported.
- How this relates to the mission of NH+C.
- How this relates to health needs of the communities served by NH+C.
Applications will be submitted to the Board of Directors’ Community Relations Committee for a recommendation to approve or deny the request. The final decision on funding will be made by NH+C’s Board of Directors. The Board determines size of awards, if any, based on NH+C’s financial performance. Applicants will be notified after the board decision is made.
Please submit your requests to:
Director of Communications
2000 North Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
Applications must clearly state how the proposed award relates to health issues and needs that are applicable to the communities served by NH+C.
Consideration will be given to projects that relate to NH+C’s mission and are not included in the applicant organization’s operating budget. Availability to the applicant of other funding sources will be a factor in making funding decisions.
Awards are normally made on a one-time basis, with funding available on an ongoing basis only upon successful reapplication.
Obligations of Recipients
In accepting a financial award, the organization agrees to:
- Submit a final project review by December 1 of the award year including the numbers served, budget vs. actual expenditures, and a primary impact summary.
- Provide appropriate acknowledgement of the funding from NH+C on public relations materials for the program, project or service.
The Director of Communications serves as the liaison between non-profit applicants and the Board of Directors and its Community Relations Committee. If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Director of Communications: