Use MyHealth Info to request an appointment, request medication refills, check lab results, view medical records and send messages to providers and more.
MyHealth Info Information
We transitioned to a new MyHealth Information patient portal effective June 28, 2022.
MyHealth Info gives you private, secure access to your health and billing information any time plus useful tools to help you better manage your health.
You’ll be able to:
- Quickly view, request or cancel appointments
- Send secure messages to your provider
- Request a prescription refill
- View medical records
- View results at the same time as your provider
- Review billing information and pay your bills on-line
- View immunization records and medication list
- Access medical problems list and allergy information
- Update personal information
Trouble logging into MyHealth Info
Having trouble logging into MyHealth Info?
- You may need to clear your browser’s cache and re-enter your log-in information.
- It also might help to reset your password.
- If you have the old Historical portal bookmarked or saved to your favorites in your web browser, you will need to update it to the new MyHealth Info url.
Already have an account?
Need to setup an account?
- Call 866-465-9005.
- Self-Enroll - Click on the Create an Account tab. You need to be a current patient of Northfield Hospital + Clinics and have an email address listed in your account before you can sign up. You will need the following information to sign up:
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of social security # or your medical record number
- Email address
General Questions about MyHealth Info
How to view your current medical records through MyHealth Info.
Health records since June 28, 2022 are available on MyHealth Info.
If you’re a MyHealth Info user, you are used to accessing your records through the MyHealth Info portal. As we update our Electronic Health Records system, health records don’t transfer into MyHealth Info automatically. We can access your records when you come to NH+C’s clinics or hospital for care. Your records are not gone.
- New information (test results, x-rays and other imaging) will go into your MyHealth Info records.
- At your next clinic visit, we’ll re-enter your historic health information: medications, allergies, and immunization records
How to view your past medical records through the HISTORICAL portal.
Where can I find the phone app for MyHealth Info?
Can I link my health information to a health app?
If you would like to access your health information via a health application of your choice, please call 866-465-9005.
What if a provider I want to send a message to is not listed in the drop-down box?
Not all providers will be able to receive a message through secure messaging. If the provider you are trying to send a message to is not listed, please call your provider’s office.
Can I make a clinic appointment online?
You can make or request appointments for many different appointment types. Once you've made an appointment you can verify that is has been made by clicking on the Appointments button. Please don't call to schedule an appointment if you have already schedule one through MyHealth Info.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes, once inside MyHealth Info, click on the Billing button. Click on the account you wish to pay. Then click on the Make a Payment button to the right of your bill. If you have both hospital and clinic bills, you will need to pay each separately.
To pay a bill for someone other than yourself:
If you have access to their account:
- Click on the Change Person link/button at the top. Then pick the person you wish to pay for.
If you don’t have access to their account:
- To request access to someone else’s account, please fill out the appropriate form.
- MyHealth Sign Up Form (pdf)
- MyHealth Sign Up Form for Parent/Guardian (pdf)
- MyHealth Sign Up Form for Adult Proxy/Legal Custodian (pdf)
Please note: You will not be able to pay your children’s bills on-line once they turn 13 due to federal and state privacy and confidentiality laws. To pay your children’s bill, call 507-646-1399 or 866-465-9005.
Where does my health information in MyHealth Info come from?
All of the information comes from your Northfield Hospital + Clinics electronic health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
Can I view lab results?
Yes, you can view your lab results at the same time as your provider.
Understanding Your Results
Viewing test results can be confusing and sometimes hard to understand, especially if the result is unexpected. If you have questions about your health information, please call your clinic/provider or discuss your questions with your provider at your next visit.
How can I request paper copies of my medical records?
If you need paper copies of your NH+C medical records for yourself or you need to send your medical records to another health care facility, please request past records through our Medical Records system.
I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
You can get a new password by clicking on the “Forgot password” link on the MyHealth Info welcome page. You will be prompted to enter your Logon ID and email address. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
I forgot my Login ID. How Do I get a new one?
If you forget your Logon ID, please contact MyHealth Info Services Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 866-465-9005 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I call for help?
If you are having technical problems, please call MyHealth Info Services at 866-465-9005 or email email@example.com. MyHealth Info help is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How long is the access code good for?
For your security, your patient access code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you need a new patient access code, please contact Health Information Services at 866-465-9005.
Is MyHealth Info secure?
MyHealth Info is a secure Internet site, which means your information is protected and always safe. MyHealth Info access is permitted only to authorized users that have been verified through an activation process. Members have a unique username and password that is known only to them.
Can I give my family access to my information?
Yes, Click on Shared Access and it will take you through the process of setting someone up.
How do I get access to my child’s information?
If your child is between the ages of 0 - 12, complete the Parent/Guardian form (pdf) and submit it using the address or fax number on the form. Parents will only have access to their child's information on-line until the age of 13 due to federal and state privacy laws.
Can a legal guardian have access to MyHealth Info?
Yes, access is given to court appointed legal guardians. In order to have access granted, you will need to provide a copy of the court order that grants the legal guardian access to the patient’s medical record. Attach a copy of the court document to the Legal Custodian sign-up form (pdf) and return to the address on the form.