MyHealth Info Patient Information
Already have an account?
Need to setup an account? Three easy ways to sign up.
- Call 866-465-9005.
- If you know your Medical Record Number or Social Security Number and you have provided your email address when you last registered, Click Here for the Self Enrollment Page.
- If you do not know your Medical Record Number or Social Security Number, please complete the MyHealth sign-up form.
MyHealth Info gives you private, secure access to your health and billing information any time plus useful tools to help you better manage your health.
You’ll be able to:
- Quickly view, request or cancel appointments
- Send secure messages to your provider
- Request a prescription refill
- View medical records and results at the same time as your provider
- Review billing information and pay your bills on-line
- View immunization records and medication list
- Access medical problems list and allergy information
- Update personal information
If you are having technical problems, please call MyHealth Info Services at 866-465-9005 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. MyHealth Info Services are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please Note: If you have any questions about your health information, please call your clinic/provider or discuss your questions with your provider at your next visit.
MyHealth Info Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a phone app for MyHealth Info?
Yes, you can access your information right from your phone. Download the MHealth app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Can I link my health information to a health app?
If you would like to access your health information via an application of your choice, please call 866-465-9005.
I forgot my MyHealth Info password. How do I get a new one?
You can get a new password by clicking on the “Forgot password” link on the MyHealth Info welcome page. You will be prompted to enter your Logon ID and email address. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
If you have questions, please contact MyHealth Info Services Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 866-465-9005 or via email email@example.com.
I forgot my Logon ID. How Do I get a new one?
If you forget your Logon ID, please contact MyHealth Info Services Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 866-465-9005 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I sign up for MyHealth Info?
You can sign-up by self-enrolling, by completing the sign up form, by signing up at your next clinic visit or by calling 866-465-9005. Once your sign-up form has been processed, you will receive a one-time patient access code via email that you will use in the set-up of your account. You must be at least 18 years old to sign up.
Who do I call for help?
- If you are having technical problems, please call MyHealth Info Services at 866-465-9005 or via email at email@example.com. MyHealth Info Services is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- If you have a question about your lab results, current health issues, preventive care, medications, allergies or any other clinical information, contact your provider's office.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes, once inside MyHealth Info, click on the Billing button. Click on the account you wish to pay. Then click on the Make a Payment button to the right of your bill. If you have both hospital and clinic bills, you will need to pay each separately.
To pay a bill for someone other than yourself:
If you have access to their account:
- Click on the Change Person link/button at the top. Then pick the person you wish to pay for.
If you don’t have access to their account:
- To request access to someone else’s account, please fill out the appropriate form.
- MyHealth Sign Up Form
- MyHealth Sign Up Form for Parent/Guardian
- MyHealth Sign Up Form for Adult Proxy/Legal Custodian
Please note: You will not be able to pay your children’s bills on-line once they turn 13 due to federal and state privacy and confidentiality laws. To pay your children’s bill, call 507-646-1399 or 866-465-9005.
Am I able to gain access to my child’s information?
If your child is between the ages of 0 - 12, complete the Parent/Guardian form and submit it using the address or fax number on the form. Parents will only have access to their child's information on-line until the age of 13 due to federal and state privacy laws.
Can a legal guardian have access to MyHealth Info?
Yes, access is given to court appointed legal guardians. In order to have access granted, you will need to provide a copy of the court order that grants the legal guardian access to the patient’s medical record. Attach a copy of the court document to the Legal Custodian sign-up form and return to the address on the form.
Why are some labs/results not displayed?
Your lab results for most tests will be in your MyHealth Info record after four days. Not all information will be displayed. Please note that to protect your privacy, certain test results, diagnoses, conditions and other information may not be included in your MyHealth Info record. Any questions regarding lab results should be directed to your provider's office.
Can I make a clinic appointment online?
Most routine clinic appointments can be scheduled through MyHealth Info. If you have special circumstances that require more care coordination, please call your clinic directly.
What if a provider I want to send a message to is not listed in the drop-down box?
Not all providers will be able to receive a message through secure messaging. If the provider you are trying to send a message to is not listed, please call your provider’s office.
Is MyHealth Info secure?
MyHealth Info is a secure Internet site, which means your information is protected and always safe. MyHealth Info access is permitted only to authorized users that have been verified through an activation process. Members have a unique username and password that is known only to them.
What are my security responsibilities?
For your security, your patient access code expires after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you need a new patient access code, please contact Health Information Services at 866-465-9005.